We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice to Vallauris

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Bend, IN USA
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nice to Vallauris

To travel from Nice to Vallauris, I see that one would take the train toward Cannes and get off at the Golf-Juan stop. The town of Vallauris is 2-3 kilometers north from there. Would one call for a taxi? Is there a bus from the train stop to the town? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice to Vallauris

BUS number 8 from place Nabonnand to place de la liberation stop

www.envibus.fr/telechargement.asp…

South Bend, IN USA
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice to Vallauris

Many Thanks!

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,248 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice to Vallauris

Are you planing to visit the fine ceramic museum and the adjacent Picasso gallery? That latter holds the amazing War and Peace mural.

South Bend, IN USA
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice to Vallauris

We will be doing a day trip from Nice, so I should think we will visit both of these suggestions. I live near Chicago and last weekend, saw a major Picasso exhibit at the Chicago Art Institute where his stay in Vallauris was featured, sparking my interest to visit there when I am in Nice.

5. Re: Nice to Vallauris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 10, 2014