We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strike

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nice, France
Level Contributor
992 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Strike

I take it the strike on Tues will effect the Airport Bus service also.

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strike

<<MOUVEMENT SOCIAL mardi 4 mars 2013

En raison d'un mouvement national, un préavis de grève a été déposé sur certaines lignes du réseau départemental.

Perturbations à prévoir sur les lignes 200, 400, 650 et lignes Aéroport 210, 250>>

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strike

Info has changed for the Nice buses since i posted the message below

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187216-i137-k62…

The info is now that the tram and buses up to number 38 will be affected between 8.30 and 1pm and that the other Nice bus lines will be running normally including 98 and 99

Nice, France
Level Contributor
992 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strike

Thanks

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strike

Nice matin gives different info from the lignes d'azur telephone info line btw they will be going by the info from Sunday I guess.

5. Re: Strike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 06, 2014