We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eco Shuttle Network, Nice

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Eco Shuttle Network, Nice

I am going to Frejus soon to visit friends and wondered about transport from Nice airport. I see there's a bus service to Saint Raphael, but the times don't really suit us and then we'd have the problem of getting from the bus station to our destination. A friend of mine used the Eco Shuttle Network recently and said they were fantastic - it aws collective so didn't cost her much and dropped her off right at her destination. Has anyone else used this service or could give me any advice?

Dorset
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eco Shuttle Network, Nice

I have used the Eco Shuttle Network a number of times and would highly recommend them. They offer a collective shuttle every two hours from Nice Airport to your destination and you can pre-book for the return transfer. They are reliable and efficient and the vehicles are clean and modern. If you are not won over by the idea of collective transport, then you can pay extra and get a private service. And if you have kids then they provide child seats too. Hope you enjoy your trip to France.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eco Shuttle Network, Nice

Of course there are plenty of other private transfer services operating out of Nice Airport. It is worth comparing prices as these vary widely.

Among them - you can easily find the sites - are Nizza Travel and Nice Airport Shuttle ( no official connection with Nice Airport). Beware sites that operate from foreign countries and just pass your request on to a local operator. You may will find that if things go wrong and the driver does not turn up you have no one to call.

Another far cheaper option is the regular ( about hourly- compared to the 4 a day bus ) train from Nice St Augustin station to Frejus. The station is only 20 minutes walk from the airport.

Ed

3. Re: Eco Shuttle Network, Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 28, 2014