We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice 5-7 days itinery, please

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Nice 5-7 days itinery, please

I will be staying around Nice area at a Marriott when my son goes to a camp in July in Vldeblore.

PLEASE can anyone help me with a 5-7 days activities in the sounding areas that considered must do trips beside Nice. No need for transportation information. My first time to southern France.

Appreciate it!

Granisha L

Edited: 2:24 pm, January 05, 2013
Fairport, NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nice 5-7 days itinery, please

Five to seven days! That's really not enough. Nice is fabulous, teeming with beauty. All of the many museums, except for the Chagall, are free. Take a bus up to Cimiez and tour Matisse's home and the cemetery. Go into the Negresco and look around. Take a bus up to one of the perched villages overlooking the city.

Take a long walk on the Blvd. Anglais. On a Sunday, attend a free concert in the afternoon at the Notre Dame church in the Port area. Stroll through old Vieux Nice. If you wish to go beyond Nice, a bus ride for 1 euro will take you to Antibes, Cannes, Monaco. St. Paul or Vence.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
2,434 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nice 5-7 days itinery, please

I think if you want a different Provence experience, I'd visit Aix. It's not too bad by train and charming for the day.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
2,434 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Nice 5-7 days itinery, please

I think if you want a different Provence experience, I'd visit Aix. It's not too bad by train and charming for the day.

Edited: 10:02 pm, January 12, 2013
14. Re: Nice 5-7 days itinery, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 14, 2014