We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revelation Tours/transfers?

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Revelation Tours/transfers?

We're trying to find a private transfer for our disembarkation from cruise in Monte Carlo to our hotel in Nice. I've looked at Riviera Premium Tours, but they're awfully expensive. I've seen mention of Revelation tours, but I've tried repeatedly to pull up their website: keeps saying not available. (revelation-tours.com)

Can someone help me out here? Or perhaps suggest other transfer/tour companies?

Many thanks.

florida
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Revelation Tours/transfers?

I finally got through and have e-mailed Revelation tours. Am still interested in hearing reports about them or about other such transfer/tour companies in the Nice area.

Thank you.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Revelation Tours/transfers?

you have the bus for 1 euro from Monaco to Nice (bus 100, every 20 min)

train = about 4/5 euros

it's the best way

taxi cost about 75/80 euros

similar to private transfer I think

florida
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Revelation Tours/transfers?

Thank you. We're "seniors" and will have several pieces of luggage-- so need a driver. Revelation tours replied that they don't do transfers-- too busy with private tours. So: any other suggestions for a transfer/tour company that might be less expensive than Riviera Premium tours?

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Revelation Tours/transfers?

taxi and private tour companies will offer you a similar rates, so I don't know why you want absolutely a private transfer instead of a taxi

taxi = you will take the first, you do need to book in advance or pay charge if you are late, if you wish to cancel....

ok if it's really cheaper but I don't think

other companies who offer transfer : tour azur, medtours, sunny days...

but as Revelation Tours told you, a simple transfer it's not their priority, they keep their van for excursion full day or half day... they earn more money

florida
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Revelation Tours/transfers?

Thank you. I'd thought of a company of some sort because I was hoping to combine the transfer with a bit of touring.

New York
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Revelation Tours/transfers?

Try www.Gridtour.com.

7. Re: Revelation Tours/transfers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 26, 2012