We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Help (Up to 130 Euros Per Night Per Room)

Bangor
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel Help (Up to 130 Euros Per Night Per Room)

Hi everyone.

I was wondering could you help me. I planning i first trip to Nice in Sept 2005 and i'm looking for a nice hotel to stay in. There are two of us going, myself and my girlfriend. We have a budget in the range anywhere up to 130 Euros a night per room. Can you please give me a few names of hotels you would recommend?

Also where is the best location to stay in Nice?

Thanks in advance for your help.

JimDazzler

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
457 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Help (Up to 130 Euros Per Night Per Room)

Chairmanmao,

Thanks for the info and the tips on the rooms. Did your room have a balcony? (I'm trying to justify the rate differential) You sure got a great rate!

Can I ask how much the ATS transport cost? I've been getting a rate of 10 euro per person round trip for a shared ride when I go to the web site.

Did you visit any other towns? How was the weather?

Thanks much.

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Help (Up to 130 Euros Per Night Per Room)

ATS has the same price for everyone based on the distance between your hotel and the airport (but with very little difference when you are downtown). They are very efficient and speak English also. I always use them on my trips to Nice and always get the shared rides. Cheaper and as efficient as the non shared ones.

For the weather you can expect the regular seaside Summer weather. For more info go on Meteo Consult every day 'till you leave www.meteoconsult.fr or on Weather Channel website. But remeber there are no perefct weather forecasts.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
457 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Help (Up to 130 Euros Per Night Per Room)

Thanks yymca6.

It sounds like the best idea to go with the ATS shuttle for the ease and convience. Do you know how far in advance you need to book? Do you book the round trip option?

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotel Help (Up to 130 Euros Per Night Per Room)

Since they are asking for full payment in advance, I would check availabilty with them 1 month in advance to make sure the shared shuttle is not already full when your flight comes in. You can book one-way tickets or round trips. If you have a cell phone you will receive an SMS confirmation before your arrival or departure. For any questions here's their FAQ

http://www.a-t-s.net/faq.php

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
457 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotel Help (Up to 130 Euros Per Night Per Room)

Thanks again, yymca6. I'd better check soon. I'm leaving a week from Sunday!