We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Airport to Menton

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Airport to Menton

Hello, I'm travelling from the airpot to Rue Paul Morillot in Menton on a Sat afternoon, can you advise how best to get there?

Anyone suggesting the train, can you advise where in Menton it is as I understand that this road is west of the town and may be on the outskirts?

Thanks ann

London /Nice
Level Contributor
780 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Airport to Menton

on the assumption you are arriving at T2 take the 99 bus (6 euros) to Nice Ville Station and travel from there to Carnoles or Menton (not Menton Garavan) the street you are after lies between the two

OR take the free shuttle to T1 and walk to St Augustin station and travel from there

depends on luggage, convenience etc

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
29,948 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Airport to Menton

Easier but more expensive, get the direct bus rca.tm.fr/ftp/…20web.pdf and alight at the Parc Madone bus stop.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice Airport to Menton

Thanks very much this is very helpful, appreciate it. Cath

Grimsby, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice Airport to Menton

I believe the 110 airport express bus service would be your best bet

The bus and train station in menton are near the old town not far from tourist information office

a taxi or local bus may get you to your final destinationjust google - nice airport express for more info

pearly12

5. Re: Nice Airport to Menton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Menton