We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 hr car parks in menton for GP weekend

Which Menton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
24 hr car parks in menton for GP weekend

We are staying at the Hotel Claridges from May 23rd to May 27th for the Monaco GP, as the hotel has no spare parking spaces and the train station is just around the corner has anyone got any idea how much it would be to park there, either per hour or per day? or any other suggestions where to park which would be fairly close as my other half doesn't like to leave the car where it cant be seen ( new 6 series BM soft top) don't want to come back to a slashed roof, like out friend did when we were in a restaurant in Le Mans last year. Many thanks, any info gratefully received.

San Valentino di...
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24 hr car parks in menton for GP weekend

Hi,

I stayed in Menton for the GP last year only to discover there was a train strike during the majority of our stay, so we ended up using the car more than anticipated. We parked outside the hotel (near the train station) and had no problems and it was free, but we had to drive around to find a free space. There were a lot of very smart cars including my own soft top parked in this area. I ended up driving into Monaco on the Sunday and parked in an underground car park for about €18 for 24 hrs. It was near the Sectuer Rocher entry points, but were also told of a cheaper carpark near the theatre. So if you have problems with the train parking in Monaco is not a problem if you leave early.

Hope this helps.

2. Re: 24 hr car parks in menton for GP weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Menton