We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfe Juan

Which Golfe-Juan Vallauris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
Golfe Juan

Myself, my daughter and 4 year grandson are arriving in Nice Airport next Friday night at 20.40, we are staying in Golfe Juan. I have checked the bus timetables and it appears there is only the 200 bus at 10.00pm which takes over an hour to get there. the train is out of the question as it would also take about an hour as we would have to change trains. I have priced private and shared transfers and it is working out at €80 euro upwards. Can anyone suggest a cheaper option.

2 replies to this topic
Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golfe Juan

why do you need to change trains??

21h45 from : NICE ST AUGUSTIN arriving : 22h13 GOLFE JUAN VALLAURIS [there is also an earlier train at 21.14 but i think that is probably a bit too soon after arrival]

22h15 from NICE ST AUGUSTIN arriving : 22h43 GOLFE JUAN VALLAURIS

4 euros /person for single train ticket. Train takes about 30 mins

Nice st augustin is 15-20 mins walk from terminal 1 or under 10 mins from arenas/lycee hotellier if you take inter termiinal shuttle

or take bus 23 from terminal one [last buses leave at 21:01 21:1 and 21:35] to nice st augustin stop =one euro

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golfe Juan

Thank you so much for the information, it will make the journey much easier and faster. I thought we had to change trains in Nice.

Reply to: Golfe Juan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Golfe-Juan Vallauris
More Golfe-Juan Vallauris Topics