We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch in Eze Bord de Mer

Which Eze hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
10 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch in Eze Bord de Mer

Going to Eze next week. Will hike up from train station. Was wondering if there are any casual, family-friendly restaurants in either Eze village or Eze Bord de Mer?

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
6,196 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch in Eze Bord de Mer

Apart from the station there is almost nothing in Bord de Mer but there are a number of restaurants in Eze village, most of which are anything but pretentious. In any case I don't think it would be a good idea to eat before the climb!

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
10 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch in Eze Bord de Mer

No wonder I couldn't find any. Thanks for validating my research. So, if you have two hungry teen-age boys who've just climbed to Eze, which restaurants in Eze would be a good fit without requiring a new mortgage? :)

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch in Eze Bord de Mer

you will find one or two restaurant at the sea side next to the main road

I think there are always open but I'm not sure

it's not very famous to stop in this restaurant but you can try

in summer, you have some beaches with restaurant, it's better but there are not yet open

in eze village, you have more choice, may be 10 restaurant, that will depend your budget per person ?

for families, you could try may be :

near the parking area

auberge du cheval blanc, standard

colette cafe, better

in the old village

le nid d'aigle

la taverne

4. Re: Lunch in Eze Bord de Mer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 16, 2010