We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Les Terrasses D'Eze

Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Les Terrasses D'Eze

Does anyone know if this hotel has rooms with private balconies that enjoy the same view that the pool looks like it has? I have heard that the hotel has "seen better days" and I am trying to discern if this would really be a problem if we are planning only to sleep in the room. Views are a priority for us...especially enjoyed from the pool or our balcony. Is it OK to go for the standard room or is there a good reason to go for the higher priced rooms? We will be renting a car for our stay, and I assume that if the walk to Eze is a challenge, we could drive and park closer to the village? Any thoughts on any of this and we would be grateful!

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Les Terrasses D'Eze

hello,

I don't advise you to take the standard room because you won't like the view (few standard rooms have a nice sea view).

Take a deluxe or a junior suite and you will enjoy the view (mention it in your booking).

It's true, you have to rent a car because terrasse d'eze is not near the vilage, you have nothing near this hotel.

And be careful for the breakfast, I cry it is 20 euros per person.

My favorites hotel in Eze are Chèvre d'Or, Chateau Eza and the new residence Eza Vista.

Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Les Terrasses D'Eze

thanks for the advice....I considered Eze Vista, do you know if it has as nice views as Hotel Les Terrasses D'Eze?

3. Re: Hotel Les Terrasses D'Eze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 19, 2009