We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon for 2 weeks

Which Cannes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
6 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon for 2 weeks

I am planning for a honeymoon with the following destinations:-

Cannes - 2 days, Nice - 3 days, Barcaleno - 4 days and Ibiza - 2 days.

I should cover monte-carlo from Nice or Cannes?

Please let me know if the above allocation is fine or should i increase / decrease any.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,124 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon for 2 weeks

Really there is no need to stay at both Cannes and Nice -they are a half hour apart. And Monaco/Monte Carlo is 20 minutes from Nice -so one base will cover them all. But if you are your honeymoon seriously consider Villefranche,the loveliest place on the Cote d'Azur.

Ed

6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon for 2 weeks

Would you suggest day trip to villefranche.. And r u suggesting staying at promenade and cover the entire area.. How is st. Tropez, is it worth visiting..

3. Re: Honeymoon for 2 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 30, 2015