We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Cannes that accomodate 3 persons per room

Which Cannes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
1 post
Save Topic
Hotels in Cannes that accomodate 3 persons per room

We are visiting Cannes in July and we are traveling with my 14 year old daughter. We would like to stay right near the center of Cannes and I am having problems finding a Hotel that accomodates 3 people per room - any suggestions.

Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Cannes that accomodate 3 persons per room

Hi, We will be in Cannes this weekend staying at the Grand Hotel Mercure Beach, in a room for 2 adults and our 10 year old daughter. I booked via www.hotelsrus ... for the 3 nights £345 including breakfast each morning. I too had the same problem as you... but eventually found this one via the www.accor.com website (although more expensive booking via them - but they do have offers on at times). Good luck.

Chioggia
Level Contributor
284 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Cannes that accomodate 3 persons per room

Hi ,

I have just written a longish reply to DS & L 27

about the Mercure and things.

You might like to look it up - under his question about car parking in relation to the Mercure Croisette Hotel , Cannes

Alan

3. Re: Hotels in Cannes that accomodate 3 persons per room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, August 13, 2009