We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cannes 600 & 610 Busses

miami
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cannes 600 & 610 Busses

From Cannes, I'm planning to visit Grasse in a few weeks. My research indicates that these 2 busses go to Grasse. Is this correct? Any difference? I read in a blog that #610 has a stop near the cruise ship port. Please help me. Thank you.

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cannes 600 & 610 Busses

Hi there,

Both buses leave from outside the railway station in Cannes and both end up at Grasse bus station.

The 600 is more frequent and has a stop at the Molinard factory if that is of interest.

From the harbour where your ship's tender leaves you, it is only a few minutes walk to the rail station area.

Walk round the port until you come to the start of the Palais des Festivals building , then cross over the road and walk north away from the harbour until you reach the rue d'Antibes Cannes main shopping street which runs parallel with the seafront.( 2 or 3 short blocks depending on where you cross. There are dark green spherical bollards allong the sidewalk) Cross the rue d'Antibes and in another short block you will see the rail station ahead

Due to major works at Cannes rail station, it is a bit of a mess at the front where the line of bus stops and shelters are but you should find the stop easily if you look at the signs with bus numbers on them

Hope this helps and enjoy

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cannes 600 & 610 Busses

Good info from SOOOZ, and here is where you can view the bus schedules:

cg06.fr/fr/…

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cannes 600 & 610 Busses

here is the all important map of bus stops while the work is taking place at at the station in cannes

cg06.fr/cms/…cannessncf.pdf

4. Re: Cannes 600 & 610 Busses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 28, 2014