We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

Hello,

we arrive in the South of France in July and would like to charter a small yacht for a day.

Can anyone recommend a boat rental company to use and where is good to visit?

Thanks!

Antibes, France
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

Hi Audrey,

Renting a private yacht on the French Riviera is a fantastic way to spend a day. Your skipper can bring you to a number of different places for snorkeling, swimming, cruising and great scenery. Around the Antibes and Cannes area there are popular places nearby to visit by yacht, including the Cap d'Antibes and the islands off Cannes. You can travel much further afield if you wish, heading East towards Monaco, passing Cagnes sur Mer, Nice, the pretty bay of Villefranche (I advise looking here), Saint Jean Cap Ferrat (a stunning cap, with some of the most expensive villas in the world), Cap d'Ail (there is a beach here called Mala Plage which is a wonderful place to stop for lunch) and onto the famous principality of Monaco.

Alternatively from Cannes or Antibes you could head West towards Saint Tropez, beautiful scenery along the way.

Bare in mind the further you travel the higher your fuel bill will be. Fuel is never included in the cost of yacht charter. Be sure to talk to your Captain about this before setting off so you do not get any nasty surprise at the end of the day.

212 Yachts (www.212-yachts.com) offers both small boat rental and luxury yachts to rent from all ports on the French Riviera..

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,158 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

Yachts...the only times that you post on this Forum is to promote 212 Yachts.

Reported for solicitation.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,583 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

Try Abys Yachting in Antibes.-they have a website. Very busy all the time -plenty of boats of all sizes.

Ed

Moscow, Russia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

Thank you very much, that information is most useful.

I am getting excited now!

Christchurch...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

For a small sailing boat you could try Seaways Yachting (www.seaways-yachting.com) which are based around the corner from Antibes, in Golfe Juan. Also Bareboat Azur (www.bareboatazur.com) also do small sailing yacht charter without crew. Someone mentioned ABYS in Antibes, I've used these guys before myself to rent a Jenneau Cap Cammart and they were very good. They have an office in Antibes. For larger yachts with crew you could try AquaCruise (www.aquacruise.com) for motor yachts.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

Hello,

I rent 2 days ago a Princess V50 at a very good price. It was a very beautifull experinece.

I give you is mail : info@benaros.com.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,158 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

Pierre....the Original Poster visited (and left) the Cote d' Azur last July

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

You can check availabilities here in Antibes here: http://www.yachtico.com/antibes and in Cannes here: http://www.yachtico.com/cannes . On this website you find more 16.000 yachts. There should be also one available for you in South France.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,583 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Rent a boat or small yacht in Antibes or Cannes

Again , probably a bit late for the OP.

Ed

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,158 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply