We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Tolls from Marseille to Nice-taking the scenic route

Level Contributor
72 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of Tolls from Marseille to Nice-taking the scenic route

Hi all,

Mt boyfriend and I are doing a road trip from Marseille to Nice

We arrive at Marseille Airport on Sunday March 24th at 11am where we will collect our rental car.

We intend to spend one night in Marseille, one in Cannes and one night in Nice before we fly to Roma at 4pm on Wednesday March 27th.

We would like to take the coastal/scenic route and plan to stop in St Tropez for a look and also go to Monte Carlo.

Can someone please advise how many tolls we will be up for?

I am trying to factor in about how much I will need to set aside for tolls (i'm assuming you just pay cash/coins as you pass thru?)...

If anyone wants to suggest some unique/different/must do bars or restaurants along the way that would be great.

We also enjoy walking through quaint shops/markets if that helps.

Many thanks in advance!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
90,151 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of Tolls from Marseille to Nice-taking the scenic route

You can get driving directions, fairly realistic times, and estimated costs (fuel and tolls) from www.viamichelin.com

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,921 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of Tolls from Marseille to Nice-taking the scenic route

You will have no tolls on the scenic route hugging the coast . Tolls only apply on the Autoroutes - e.g A8.

Ed

Edited: 6:42 am, March 12, 2013
3. Re: Cost of Tolls from Marseille to Nice-taking the scenic route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cannes