We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Le Cannet a must do?

Which Cannes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is Le Cannet a must do?

We were in Cannes last year never made it to Le Cannet. This year we will be visiting Eze, Nice, St Paul de Vence and St Tropez. We feel like we misses out on Le Cannet. Is it worth going to see it?

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Le Cannet a must do?

where are you based this year?

boston
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Le Cannet a must do?

We will be in Nice 5 nights and Ramatuelle 5 nights

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Le Cannet a must do?

I'm an admitted "cafe and bistro" traveler. For me, sitting in a wonderful restaurant in a wonderful setting is a "must do," but not everyone wants to spend their time that way. Give me great meal, a bottle of Bendol rose', and the fabulous view from the terrace in Le Cannet and I'm a happy traveler...and I've spent the better part of a day doing this. :-) But, that's me and you will know how this fits into your list of "must do's."

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Le Cannet a must do?

I wouldn;t go out of my way to go there from Nice unless i was a huge fan of Bonnard

its a reasonable half day from cannes

it wouldn't be on most people's list of must dos but these things are very indicvidyal

what do you like to do see?

what did you see previously?

Edited: 4:13 pm, May 08, 2012
London
Level Contributor
185 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Le Cannet a must do?

Le Cannet would be an easy stop if you are driving from Nice to St Tropez as its not far off the highway that takes you to St Tropez.

I like Le Cannet, not very touristy and on a sunny day feels like a Bonnard painting.

Donaghadee, United...
Level Contributor
634 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Le Cannet a must do?

We went yesterday and while pleasant I wouldn't say a must do. Quite nice little church, pleasant terrace with a couple of restaurants.

7. Re: Is Le Cannet a must do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 pm, June 22, 2013