We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Guides?

New York
6 posts
Save Topic
Tour Guides?

Hi, I'm about to take off on a trip to Paris-Monaco-Nice-Cannes, spending 3days/2 nights in each city on the riviera (more in Paris). Since I'm pressed for time, I've considered booking guided tours of each of the cities, as well as trips to Eze, St. Paul de Vance. The companies I've found online include Med-Tour & Tour Azur. Cost of each trip range from 50-100 Euro...Our other option would be to rent a car and drive through the cities ourselves - but neither my friend or I are familiar with the area...Any suggestions???

Columbus, OH
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Guides?

Saint Paul de Vence and Eze are must see spots !!!

I have never driven to Eze but the drive to Saint Paul is relatively easy and well marked. The advantage of the guided tour is you won't get lost + you will be able to enjoy the scenery while driving.....

If you do decide to drive, the hotel you stay at shoudl be able to give you detailed directions.... if you have not booked your hotel yet, check out Hotel America in Cannes, fabulous location, walking distance from all there is to do and see in Cannes !!