We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport from nice airport to biot

northumberland...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
transport from nice airport to biot

hi there

i am travelling with my son on holiday to biot we are staying at the pylone caravan site there, i just wondered if any ine has any info on the best way to get to the site, is it easier by train or bus? and what numbers and where would we fins them... thanks

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Nice, Villefranche-sur-Mer
Level Contributor
3,147 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport from nice airport to biot

The 200 TAM bus bound for Cannes from Nice via the airport (T1 only) takes the slow road and passes Biot station, just before Antibes. However Biot station is quite a walk from Biot village, and I suspect wherever the caravan site is. You might just as well consider a bigger hit on a taxi - considering how much you will be saving on hotel bills at Riviera prices - as nothing is going to make this a convenient journey.

northumberland...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transport from nice airport to biot

thank you very much for your advice, il be taking it think, a taxi sounds the less complicated choice with luggage in tow.

Manchester
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transport from nice airport to biot

The Pylone caravan site is just a few minutes walk from Biot station so you dont need a taxi just get the 200 bus I have done it a few times

northumberland...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transport from nice airport to biot

hi there

thanks for the reply apologies for the late responce, ive just logged on.how long does the bus take from nice airport to biot station? & how much is it? and how often does it run?

thank you so much

sharon c

Manchester
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transport from nice airport to biot

The 200 runs from T1 every 30 mins, and it takes 30 to 45 mins to Biot station depending on the traffic. Not sure of the cost as husband always pays, but it,s not much..

northumberland...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transport from nice airport to biot

exellent.thank you for your help.

UK
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transport from nice airport to biot

I am travelling to pylone next week is it still the 200 bus to Nice airport please?

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: transport from nice airport to biot

yes, still the 200 bus from terminal 1 to stop gare de biot = the buses are now more freqent and are considerably cheaper than they were =they are now one euro per person though you may have to pay a supplement for large and cumbersome luggage

timetable here

www.cg06.fr/document/…

lancs
Level Contributor
20 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: transport from nice airport to biot

Very many thanks for the response and the timetable

10. Re: transport from nice airport to biot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 26, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Biot