We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Hen weekend in Juan Les Pins?

Which Antibes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Help! Hen weekend in Juan Les Pins?

I’m thinking of taking my friend to Juan Les Pins for her hen weekend next year but would really appreciate some advice.

Is Juan Le Pins a good place for a hen weekend?

I can’t find much helpful information about the bars. A few places look quite young. Can anyone give me some advice on what bars would are more our age group as don’t want to end up somewhere full of 18 year olds. We’re really after some nice bars/clubs but still want somewhere we can have fun and be silly and feel relaxed. We may be dressed up on one of the nights so somewhere this would be ok as well.

Thanks

1. Re: Help! Hen weekend in Juan Les Pins?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 03, 2015