We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

Auckland
Level Contributor
182 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

Would appreciate your local advice. What is an affordable way to travel this route? Only commuting for business, so scenery is not a consideration. Are there any budget airlines? Thanks in advance

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
10,532 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

EasyJet fly Paris/Nice several times a day. Prices depend on advance booking length. Watch baggage extras and restrictions if more than carry-on. Take express bus 250 from Terminal 2 to Antibes - fare 9 euro.

Ed

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Antibes
Antibes
French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, France
Auckland
Level Contributor
182 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

Many thanks for advice - much appreciated

Auckland
Level Contributor
182 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

Decided to fly with EasyJet. I'm being quoted €40 for an airport transfer to Antibes.............almost same as airfare. Can anyone please recommend any airport shuttle operators. Thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Antibes
Antibes
Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

express bus

250http://www.cg06.fr/cms/cg06/upload/servir-les-habitants/fr/files/250.pdf

I have used ats in the past when i lived in antibes, but i don't have recent experience

http://www.a-t-s.net/

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
10,532 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

40 euro is actually good for a private shuttle to Antibes. Normally 50 to 70.

The bus is good though at 9 euro - not crowded and no problem with luggage - the driver puts in a special compartment and takes it out on arrival. Every 35 minutes from Tml 2 which easyjet uses. Last bus is at 20.20.

Ed

Mentioned in this post
Antibes
Antibes
Victoria, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

Hi Thank you for the information. Recently I am planning my trip from Paris CDG airport to Antibes too. I will get off the plan around 5pm. I have been looking for the information about the bus you mentioned. But I can find nothing. Could I get more specific location information about the Terminal 2? I saw there are 2G, 2E and so as. How can I purchase the ticket?

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Roissy-en-France, France
Antibes
Antibes
Antibes, France
Level Contributor
10,532 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

The bus 'quays' are right opposite the pedestrian exit doors from Arrivals at T2 - this is same level as where you collect your luggage. It is not a highly complicated airport. When you exit those doors you will find a ticket booth on your right hand side. Just buy you ticket there - it is now 10 euro but you can buy a 'duo ' ticket for 15 euro if 2 are travelling together. I don't know the 2 E's etc - (probably they are quay numbers ) but you will see the bus pulling in - every 35 minutes. The destination is written up over the quays as well. You can also buy your ticket online in advance.

Ed

Edited: 4:41 am, August 05, 2013
Victoria, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

Thank you so much Ed!

9. Re: Travel Paris CDG to Antibes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 07, 2014