We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Antibes to St Tropez the painless way?

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Antibes to St Tropez the painless way?

Hi

We would like to go from Antibes to St Tropez 3rd week in May and without the money for helicopter or private yacht wondered if there was quicker way than train to St Raphael then bus? Also does anyone know if there are any fireworks in Cannes at the start of the film festival? Thanks for any help.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,489 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Antibes to St Tropez the painless way?

The best way is to take the train to St Raphael and then the ferry from there across the bay to St Tropez. The direct boat from Cannes will not yet be in operation .

I'm not sure fireworks feature in the Festival de Cannes programme - but there are such events as free films at a specially set up cimema on the beach.

Ed

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Antibes to St Tropez the painless way?

Thanks very much, I wasnt sure if ferry was running

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from Antibes to St Tropez the painless way?

ferry st raphael - st tropez timetable

bateauxsaintraphael.com/files/…20RECTO.pdf

boat trip from juan les pins starts 31st may

riviera-lines.com/2/2/4/saint_tropez_.html

New York City
Level Contributor
31 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel from Antibes to St Tropez the painless way?

I also am wondering about travel to St Tropez in May. I don't speak French, but I think the ferry information indicates only 2 trips a day?? If I arrive at other times of the day, are there taxis at the St Raphael train station that will travel to St Tropez? Any idea of the cost? Thanks.

5. Re: Travel from Antibes to St Tropez the painless way?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:40 am, June 22, 2013