We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights to Avignon from UK

Bournemouth, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
flights to Avignon from UK

Hi, are there any flights to UK destinations from Avignon in the winter months?

I know Flybe have some but only until sept.

Thanks

provence
Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights to Avignon from UK

None direct that I know of. You can of course fly via Paris

Scotland
Level Contributor
276 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights to Avignon from UK

I checked Ryanair to Marseille and depending on where you are leaving from they have flights available (London Stanstead seems to be the airport that flies to Marseille). It's about an hours drive from Marseille to Avignon or you can get a train from the airport.

Scotland
Level Contributor
276 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights to Avignon from UK

Sorry, i misread your question, just ignore my answer :)

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights to Avignon from UK

The Southampton and Birmingham flights end in early September - I think it was the 8th this year. Cityjet continue to fly into London City for a bit longer, but if that's not a good starting point for you, better to consider flying into Marseille.

If you're considering a flight via Paris or anywhere else over such a short distance, be sure to factor in the stopover time and the price of two sets of landing fees. My Bournemouth visitors usually find it is cheaper and quicker to fly out of Gatwick to Marseille than to spend the whole day travelling into Avignon out of season.

5. Re: flights to Avignon from UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:08 am, December 18, 2013
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flights to Avignon from UK

It seems to me, k B, from your icon and your posts, that you are promoting your business - not permitted on the Tripadvisor forums

Avignon, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flights to Avignon from UK

how can i do to offert my service?

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: flights to Avignon from UK

You have to go through other channels entirely, the Tripadvisor forums are for travellers to exchange views and advice on an impartial basis. You could have a look for listings of services to see if there is anywhere your company might fit.

9. Re: flights to Avignon from UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 19, 2014