We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

directions from bus station to hotel amphitheater

Pembroke Pines...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
directions from bus station to hotel amphitheater

I will be arriving by bus into Arles and need directions to hotel amphitheater. Thank You.

UK
Level Contributor
3,958 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: directions from bus station to hotel amphitheater

Does your bus stop at Georges Clemenceau? If so, it's very simple, You just get off the bus and walk northwards. Print out a google map and it's fairly straightforward to find your way. About 10 minutes' walk maximum.

Pembroke Pines...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: directions from bus station to hotel amphitheater

The info I received from booking agent shows the bus stops at arles place lamartine and then to arles sncf station. I would think I would get off at sncf station and try to find my way to hotel. Thanks for info.

UK
Level Contributor
3,958 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: directions from bus station to hotel amphitheater

from the map, place Lamartine looks to be a bit closer the town centre, but not by much.

Pembroke Pines...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: directions from bus station to hotel amphitheater

Thank you for info.

Maine
Level Contributor
710 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: directions from bus station to hotel amphitheater

Hi, the bus will stop at Place Lamartine first- a small roundabout, then head to the train station which is alongside the Rhone River and heading out of town. Get off at the Place. You will see the entrance through the wall into the town, and behind you will be a small shopping plaza with Monoprix, on the right the Rhone River banked by a cement walkway. Walk through and directly straight to the Arena, walk around it bearing to the right. A quarter way around it, look at the tiny streets between the buildings, on the wall of the corner of the buildings look for a sign for the Hotel. Facing the Arena on that side there are several shops selling Provencal gifts, they will be happy to help you. We have stayed in Arles since 2001 and our last visit to Provence was just last April. Have a wonderful time.

6. Re: directions from bus station to hotel amphitheater

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 03, 2015