We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just wanted to share about a wonderful restaurant in Arles

Which Arles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
71 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Just wanted to share about a wonderful restaurant in Arles

I've tried three times to follow instructions to post a review about Restaurant Le Saint Pierre but never got the email. I contacted TA to let them know and still heard nothing back.

Anyway, in case anyone's interested, I just spent a week in Arles and the best dining experience, though definitely not the most expensive, was Le Saint Pierre, right at the foot of the bridge that leads to the city center, on the Trinquetaille end (22 rue Jean Lebas). The owners, Christian and Helene, make it a point to chat with their customers (English/French/signing/good will). The food was the best I had in Arles.

We stayed at the Porte Camargue hotel, just a couple of blocks away, which was also lovely.

Newton...
Level Contributor
6 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just wanted to share about a wonderful restaurant in Arles

Thanks for the tip! We'll be in Arles in May, and will definitely try the place.

UK
Level Contributor
3,955 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just wanted to share about a wonderful restaurant in Arles

Did you post a review?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just wanted to share about a wonderful restaurant in Arles

Jass, it seems that there are two listings for this restaurant:

1. tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g187211-d23… (correct address)

2. tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g187211-d23… (incorrect address)

This is the website: www.resto.fr/restaurant.cfm…

I wonder if this is the cause of the delay. I'd suggest posting a review at the correct one (no reviews) and then TA can fix the listing and merge them.

Perhaps you missed a verification email? Just as an FYI, if you resubmit a review, it seems to put in lower in the queue. Best to wait. If you're still having problems, I'd encourage you to post in the Support Forum:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvis…

It sounds wonderful. I'm thinking there cannot be two restaurants with the same name so close and going by the web address, I've submitted a request to fix the listing.

L4

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,071 posts
1,390 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just wanted to share about a wonderful restaurant in Arles

Thanks for the information... Its a shame TA is sooooo slow on getting back to you regarding restaurants. I've had the same problem many times & just give up. !

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just wanted to share about a wonderful restaurant in Arles

From what we're seeing on the Support F, it's getting faster lately....

We'll be in Provence in April but probably won't get as far as Arles but you never know.

L4

Media
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just wanted to share about a wonderful restaurant in Arles

We will be there in May also. Maybe we will see you there?

A bientôt!

7. Re: Just wanted to share about a wonderful restaurant in Arles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:42 am, June 21, 2013