We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bike rental Arles

Which Arles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
bike rental Arles

hi does anyone know if there is a bike rental facility in Arles?

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Marseille, Aix-en-Provence
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bike rental Arles

Try this very useful site: freewheelingfrance.com/bike-hire-in-france/

Paris, France
Level Contributor
10,992 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bike rental Arles

Here a few links you can try:

arles.cci.fr/…20Velos-ARLES.html

The websites for the above link aren't working for me right now.

www.cycloplanet.com/activite2.php…

In the above link note the word "location", which means rental. You might want to e-mail them since searching that site might be a bit difficult for you.

jedessine.com/c_30045/l-heure-des-mamans/sor…

You might also try contacting the tourist office at the website below:

http://www.arlestourisme.com/

Racine, WI
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bike rental Arles

My family is in Arles right now. We have found bike rentals offered at La Maison Jaune, 1 Rond-Point Arenes, 13200 Arles. This location right next to the arena is a little shop that seems to be primarily a shop for gifts and antiques, with the bike rental as a side line. We plan to rent from them later in our vacation, so i checked out the bikes. They are typical city/cruiser bikes, most of which have at least one large basket or rack. They appear to be in good shape for a family tour of the city. I'll post a follow-up if i have more info to share.

Racine, WI
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bike rental Arles

Here's a follow up to my post above about bike rentals in Arles.

La Maison Jaune rents bikes 7 days per week. Phone number is 04 90 93 58 52 or 06 13 86 55 44. Rates are: 8 euros for half day; 12 for a full day; 22 for 2 days; 50 for 5 days.  Half day is 930 to 1330 or 1400 to 1800. Full day is 930 to 1800. Deposit of 100 Euros required per bike (CB, checks, cash). They will hold your luggage.

This info is from their brochure.

Have fun!

5. Re: bike rental Arles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, October 06, 2012