We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour to Cassis and Luberon Villages

ND
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
Tour to Cassis and Luberon Villages

My daughter and I will be in Aix in Provence in mid-July and are looking for a day tour to Cassis and the Luberon villages. "Discover Provence" has wonderful reviews on this forum and what looks to be a fantastic tour to the villages, vineyard, etc. However, we recently found a tour company by the name of "Provence-Xplorer," which offers a tour that includes Cassis and the Luberon villages in the same day. I haven't found any reviews on Provence-Xplorer that departs from Aix en Provence. Are any of you familiar with this tour and the quality? I sure would appreciate some input! Thanks.

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
10,527 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tour to Cassis and Luberon Villages

Normally I'm not into tours but with limited time this tour looks good especially if you don't want to drive, map routes and deal with parking which by the way is a big issue in Cassis. I've spent a few hours in cruise ports that I won't ever return to and am glad I got to see at least a bit of them. Better to see Cassis and the Luberon this way than not at all.

12. Re: Tour to Cassis and Luberon Villages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 25, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Aix-en-Provence