We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aix Provence post cruise three days

Boston...
Level Contributor
272 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Aix Provence post cruise three days

We are staying three nights the first week in June at the Hotel Cardinale. We would like to take some excurisions outside of Aix. We decided we wouldn't rent a car . Not comfortable doing so! We need recommendations for what to see in the area. We were thinging of doing two days arranged through the tourist bureau.. Thanks...

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,290 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aix Provence post cruise three days

Why not drive? Then you can visit what you want, and driving in Provence is considerable less stressful (!) than driving in Boston.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,751 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aix Provence post cruise three days

You have much more freedom when you have a car. I would suggest that you rent one.

Boston...
Level Contributor
272 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aix Provence post cruise three days

Tell me about the driving in this region. Is the area easy to navigate. Husband isn't a great driver stresses easily..I thought it would be easier for him to let someone else do the driving..

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,751 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aix Provence post cruise three days

You get a map or a GPS...you get in the car....you drive. Provence is countryside. If you can drive in Boston....you can drive in Provence.

5. Re: Aix Provence post cruise three days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Aix-en-Provence