We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from nice france to aix en provence round trip on Sunday

Which Aix-en-Provence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mahwah, nj
2 posts
Save Topic
Bus from nice france to aix en provence round trip on Sunday

My husband and I will be traveling in March 2013 between Nice and Aix en Provence with 3 large suitcases. The train has a change in Marseilles, and as we're seniors, the luggage would be difficult to handle on and off. Where can we find bus schedules, location, and fares please? Thanks.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from nice france to aix en provence round trip on Sunday

when you say round trip, are you returning a different day?

current timetable, which will change at end december

www.info-ler.fr/doc/ficheshoraires/fh20.pdf

It is currently 30euros 80 /person single - round trip is double the single fare.

mahwah, nj
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from nice france to aix en provence round trip on Sunday

Thank you for your quick response. We are going on a Sunday early in March 2013 and returning later in the month on a Sunday. I will check the website you sent after January 1, but I'm not sure if there are different schedules for weekday and weekend.

Do you know the address in Nice where we would get the bus?

Thanks again. Barbara

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from nice france to aix en provence round trip on Sunday

You can get the bus at the start of the route beside vauban tram stop /saint jean de angely bus station or at stop Albert 1er.

Personally, I always get on at the start of the route where possible, especially on long distance journeys

There are 2 buses fewer on sundays/public holidays

4. Re: Bus from nice france to aix en provence round trip on Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Aix-en-Provence