We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Parking in Aix ..Where to meet friends w/ bags?

Which Aix-en-Provence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
home
Level Contributor
116 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Rental Parking in Aix ..Where to meet friends w/ bags?

Hi All, I am arriving with a friend in Aix via train in a few weeks around noon. We have an auto Europe rental waiting for us at e tgv station and want to store our bags in the car while we visit the city. What makes the most sense, leaving the car and bags at the train station while we tour the city fir the afternoon, or driving it to a ring parking garage? This would be for about 3/4 hours max.

Thus is a good sized van...as we are meeting up with 3 more pals in Aix.

Which leads to my next ?.... Our 3 friends also have bags and are coming from Marseilles. My first thought would be to meet them at the train station....then depart from there...am I missing an obvious alternative?

1. Re: Rental Parking in Aix ..Where to meet friends w/ bags?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 02, 2013