We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bakery near Futuroscope can buy baguette and salad for lunch

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
14 reviews
Bakery near Futuroscope can buy baguette and salad for lunch

Hi we are going to Futuroscope late October and would like to know if anybody knows a bakery close to Campanile Futuroscope where I can buy made up baguette (so with fillings) and hopefully salads to? I prefer to take in lunch to the park, I am assuming you can take food into the park?

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Rambouillet, France
Level Contributor
5,483 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Bakery near Futuroscope can buy baguette and salad for lunch

There is an Auchan a 2 minute drive away: https://www.aushopping.com/infos-pratiques-c…

The park has an area designated for picnics near the entrance to the park. People leave and come back from their cars with food. No glass bottles.

The park is a funky place so lower your expectations and it's a fun day / evening.

Rambouillet, France
Level Contributor
5,483 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Bakery near Futuroscope can buy baguette and salad for lunch

There are bakeries in Jaunay-Clan if you want earlier but they won't have lunch items out yet. If there is no bread line (ha) they might offer to make your sandwiches.

I would also head straight for the most popular rides first when the park doors open.

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Bakery near Futuroscope can buy baguette and salad for lunch

Thanks for the info. I have been once before but it was some 25 years ago!

We’ve got 2 days, a Sunday and Monday, although I know it’s school holiday time.

Which rides would you recommend prioritising early?

Reply to: Bakery near Futuroscope can buy baguette and salad for lunch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted