We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation near port minimes

Which La Rochelle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation near port minimes

Hi

I hope that someone can help me....I'm tearing my hair out :)

I am looking for 2 bedroom accomodation with outdoor space, we have a little boy so want him to have his own room but then wanted to be able to relax and have BBQ once he's gone to bed.

My parent will be mourning at port minimes therefore I want it to be within walking distance

We plan to stay for 3 nights, mid June, fri- mon...

All sounds easy but I genuinely can't find anything...I do hope someone can help!!

Claire

La Rochelle
Destination Expert
for La Rochelle
Level Contributor
744 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation near port minimes

Youre right , it sounds easy but the area around les minimes is typically apartments therefore outside space is few and far between and you will pay a premium price. Maybe look further around La Rochelle , there are houses for rent listed on the tourist office website , if you find nothing suitable in Minimes, try the university area , Tasdon or Aytre.

2. Re: Accomodation near port minimes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:40 am, June 21, 2013