We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Which La Rochelle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork, Ireland
11 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay

Hi,

Myself and my husband are hoping to visit La rochelle for two nights in early June.

Could anyone please recommend some hotels that are central to walk around the town and see La Rochelle and close enough to some nice restaurants/bars?

La Rochelle
Destination Expert
for La Rochelle
Level Contributor
744 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

There are many decent 2 and 3 stars, ibis are ok apart from ibis gros horloge ( too many kebab shops nearby) bu much better is the Comfort St Nicholas, as it has parking and is away from the noisier end of town. If you look on booking.com maybe narrow down a few hotels you like then i should be able to comment on them.

England, United...
Level Contributor
4,591 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

Have a look at the Hotel Bristol. It is in a quiet residential location facing the sea. It is about a 10 minute walk to the town near the Old Port area. You can either walk through the park or along the promenade. Diagonally opposite the hotel (3-4 minutes walk) is a nice diner/restaurant.

La Rochelle
Destination Expert
for La Rochelle
Level Contributor
744 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay

Dont think the Hotel Bristol exists in la rochelle Ive lived here for 10 years and have not heard of it nor does google . Pamjo your advice here recently has not been very helpful to La rochelle forum users including your recent flight suggestions from zurich...

4. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, June 22, 2013