We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling ideas

christchurch
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Snorkeling ideas

We are due to arrive in port vila in 10 days and my kids won't stop asking me questions about snorkeling. They are very excited and have been practising in the local pool! The kids are 8,10 and 12 and average swimmers. So I was thinking of doing the Lelepa day trip or the Evergreen Pele island day trip. I also plan to take them to hideaway island, paradise cove (but was told that it was closed) and maybe tara beach ( if it's not to difficult to get to). We are staying at Le Lagon and also plan to head to Erakor. Any good snorkeling there? The kids just want to see nemo and lots of colourful fish. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts and which day trip they think is best. Thanks, Kate.

Canberra
Level Contributor
32 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Snorkeling ideas

Good idea to check tide chart, makes for easy planning ie time of day to go snorkelling Charts readily available on google. Time chart Port Vila. Coral cuts can be painful best avoided. Enjoy the snorkelling

12. Re: Snorkeling ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 29, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Efate