We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rail travel from Paris to Le Mans

Which Le Mans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
2 posts
Rail travel from Paris to Le Mans

I'm unable to book a return ticket Paris-Le Mans on 19 May 2013 on line. Other dates before and after come up OK. Is this a maintenance day?. How do I find out?. Any help would be appreciated.

David Brisbane, Australia.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
33,871 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Rail travel from Paris to Le Mans

You don't say where you're looking, but www.voyages-sncf.com is showing trains leaving every two hours from Paris (fares starting at €15), and every two hours returning (again, starting at €15)

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
70,630 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Rail travel from Paris to Le Mans

You can get train times and costs, and make bookings, in English at www.tgv-europe.com/en but use Antarctic as the "Ticket collection country" in the first screen to avoid being transferred to RailEurope, which has higher prices and does not list all the trains. That web site is also showing plenty of trains on 19 May, priced (at present) at €15.

Brisbane, Australia
2 posts
3. Re: Rail travel from Paris to Le Mans

Thanks Sunshine817 & sydneynick. I had tried raileurope.com.au raileurope.co.uk and a couple more. I now have the tickets through tgv-europe.com/en Thanks again for your promp replies.

David W

4. Re: Rail travel from Paris to Le Mans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, February 28, 2014