We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a home or apartment for a week in July with family

west hartford, ct
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Renting a home or apartment for a week in July with family

My family would like to visit Honfleur in July. We will be taking the ferry over from southern England and then renting a car. I would love to stay somewhere where I don't need a car and we can wake up every morning, walk to get a croissant and then sit in a park or enjoy a coffee outside. Any suggestions? Where should I look to stay? Do people rent their homes? I want to stay somewhere that we can have privacy when our daughter goes to sleep at night - so not just a hotel room. Please help!

thank you.

1. Re: Renting a home or apartment for a week in July with family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:32 am, November 13, 2009