We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris to Honfleur

Congleton, Cheshire.
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Paris to Honfleur

Hi.

I'm interested in taking a boat trip from Paris to Honfleur but would wish to return to Paris by either train or bus.

Has anyone done this? Any suggestions would be welcome please.

Many thanks.

Paul.

Special Offer
2-Day Normandy, Saint Malo and Mont...
117 reviews
from $453.60*
$504.00
Special Offer
Normandy, Saint-Malo, Mont St-Michel...
33 reviews
from $919.60*
$1,021.80
Special Offer
Normandy, St-Malo, Mont St-Michel...
48 reviews
from $692.30*
$769.20
Essex
Level Contributor
29,104 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris to Honfleur

Croisieurope's Seine Cruises take 4 days from Paris to the Coast (Honfleur)

…croisieurope.com/cruise/river-cruise/seine/…

I have seen their boats, which are very smart, and talked with some of their customers - who only had good things to say - but not been on one of their cruises myself.

Honfleur does not have a train station. I think there are suggestions for train/bus travel on the Honfleur Forum though.

The Bus station at Honfleur is on the Rue des Vases, right by the new port area where the Croisieurpoe boats terminate.

I have just found out with a websearch that you can take Bus Vert No.20 or No.50 to Deauville/Trouville station and then a train to Paris St Lazare.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,236 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris to Honfleur

I haven't, but I'm researching a similar train trip. It appears that the train stations in Trouville or LeHavre will be the best bet. LeHavre is probably the best because the train is direct. It stops, but you don't have to change trains.

Am I on the right course? If anyone knows anything better, please reply!

I'm really interested in your boat trip. Can you send me some links?

3. Re: Paris to Honfleur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, September 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Honfleur