We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train Tickets through TVG?

Willington...
Level Contributor
128 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Train Tickets through TVG?

I was told that if you book tickets through TVG to say you are from Antarctic since they charge you more being from the US.

However in order to receive my tickets they ask for my mailing address and country "US" is not an option now. I was hoping they would just email me the tickets.

Not sure what to do?

ps: my other option is to pick up my tickets in country at an automated ticket machine but I would rather have tickets in hand before I leave on my trip.

Thanks!

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,671 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Train Tickets through TVG?

Any non-transferable and/or non-refundable ticket may be printed at home, not just PREMs. iDTGV tickets must be printed at home unless you want to pay an additional 7€ per ticket to have them issued separately at a service window.

12. Re: Train Tickets through TVG?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bayeux