We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to stay

Boston...
Level Contributor
223 posts
24 reviews
73 helpful votes
places to stay
Save

Ny husaband and I and another couple are planning a trip to Normandy in October. We want to spend four nights in Bayeux. I have narrowed the choices of lodging between Hotel Churchill and Chateau Bellefontaine. My husband needs WIFI access. I know they both offer it but does anyone have any input on the reality of that? Any other input to help me make my choice.

Thanks

Hotel Villa Lara
Hotel Villa Lara
#1 of 22 hotels in Bayeux
Domaine de Bayeux
Domaine de Bayeux
#2 of 22 hotels in Bayeux
Hotel d'Argouges
Hotel d'Argouges
#3 of 22 hotels in Bayeux
North Carolina
Level Contributor
82 posts
1. Re: places to stay
Save

Dont rule out Reine mathilde, it might not look as stylish as the churchill but you will save quite a bit.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
537 reviews
397 helpful votes
2. Re: places to stay
Save

Don't rule out La Ducrie. Reviews for it can be found on TA. Its close to Bayeux and the invasion beaches. Joe is very knowledgable about the history of the area. You'll have to confrim internet access but even without it I recommend them highly.

3. Re: places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 am, December 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bayeux