We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Bayeux
Search

Scooter or Mo-Ped rental

Tavares, Florida...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Scooter or Mo-Ped rental
Save

Does anyone know if there is a scooter or mo-ped rental in Bayeux? Is there a motorcycle rental?

st. Louis MO USA
1 post
1. Re: Scooter or Mo-Ped rental
Save

Did you go on your trip? We are traveling to Bayeux soon and were wondering the same thing - are there scooter rentals in Bayeux? Let me know what you found out!

Tavares, Florida...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
2. Re: Scooter or Mo-Ped rental
Save

I was in Bayeux in the first week of December 2008. I was unable to find any scooter, moped or motorcycle rentals. I asked a few people and no one had an answer. The area would be great to tour on a motorcycle. I loved Bayeux and plan to return to spend more time visiting the D-Day beaches and museums.

3. Re: Scooter or Mo-Ped rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bayeux