We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

is it possible to park in a guarded car park for 4 days and whar are likely costs?

Brussels, Belgium
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

Dear John B,

Whilst it is possible to park your car for 4 days in in the car park at the railway station 'Lille Gare Europe', it's rather expensive: €20.90/day.

You should check vincipark.com/vincipark.nsf/…carte for other car parks, the prices are all mentioned.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

As the previous poster mentioned - it is 20.90 a day, but if your 4 days include the weekend - then there is a special weekend rate which will be included when you pay for your ticket.

Unfortunately my memory fails me at this point (and the website doesn't tell you either) as to what the rate is, but they can be contacted by email.

slough
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

can i park my car in secure car park in lille for a week and what price?

Driffield, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

Hi FreddieboySlough, I need the same information. The actual secure Eurostar car park appears to 20 euros a day which is a lot for 7 days. I have found that the park and ride/metro car parks are either cheap or free (3 euros a day) and are listed as secure) but can find no reviews of them.

Have you had any joy?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

I am needing similar info to this now too. I want to park near the train station for a week while I go to London. 20 euros a day is a lot - did anyone have joy?

Driffield, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

Hi,

I just bit the bullet and coughed for the 140 euros for the week. Car was in one piece when I returned

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

it is 25 euros for the weekend, starting at 4pm friday until sunday night ;)

Norwich, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

Does anyone know how much it would cost to park for the day on a Sunday from 8:30 am till 12:00 midnight in Lille for the Tour de France on July 21st and is the car park still open at 12:00 midnight to retrieve the car? Is it a big car park or can you pre-book a parking space?

Many thanks

slough
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

bit late but it may be best to park at lille airport and get the shuttle bus to the rail station.

slough
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Car Parking at Railway Stations in Lille France

park at airport and get shuttle bus to rail stations.