We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lille Flea Market in September

London
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lille Flea Market in September

I am travelling to Lille in September for the flea market. I've never been before! Does anyone have any suggestions for hotels...clean,reasonably priced? Or am I asking too much? :-)

Also, any tips/advice about coming to Lille for this event?

Thank you :-)

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lille Flea Market in September

First tip is to find a hotel as soon as possible because everywhere gets booked up for the Braderie in early September.

We've used both the Hotel de la Trielle and the Ibis Lille Opera when we stayed in Lille. Reviews posted.

There are at least 66 hotels in Lille that have been reviewed by TA members so you should find somewhere in the City.

Look through the TA list of Hotels 'Recommended by Travellers' that are rated by popularity.

If you are coming by car you'll really struggle to find any parking spaces other than garage space provided by the hotels.

2. Re: Lille Flea Market in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 29, 2010