We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lille Visit

Notts
Level Contributor
4 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Lille Visit

Just to say thanks for advice given on this site before our trip to Lille in December.

It went very well and we loved the Eurostar journey.

Stayed at the Citea Lille Vauban hotel and although I had many doubts about it when we arrived it was ideal for us and would happily use it again.

Lille is a lovely city, but I was dissapointed with the Christmas market, however that did not spoil anything, a very enjoyable visit.

I will be using trip advisor for every holiday from now on.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lille Visit

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in Lille.

Are you going to post a review of your Hotel?

Notts
Level Contributor
4 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lille Visit

Have just added my review for the hotel. am getting into the way of Trip Advisor slowly but surely!!!

3. Re: Lille Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, August 11, 2009