We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Toulouse to Andorra

Which Toulouse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago,Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Toulouse to Andorra

My daughter will be arriving at TLS at 6pm on Saturday, January 3. She needs to get to Andorra that evening. What are her options? Bus? Train? I've heard there is a bus to Andorra. Where does it leave from, and how frequently? Any information will be greatly appreciated!

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
518 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra

There's a bus from Toulouse (Matabiau station) at 7.30 or from the airport at 8.00.

andorrabybus.com/es/2/horarios-viajar-andorr…

Edited: 1:15 pm, October 27, 2013
Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
Level Contributor
7,062 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra

See also www.frogbus.com

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,835 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra

Andorra has no railways and the nearest railway station (In France) has only one useable direct bus connection into Andorra per day.

The train leaves Toulouse at 1649 and takes you the station called Andorre-L'Hospitalet arriving at 1927 then a bus runs to Andorra town leaving at 1945 arriving at 2105 but I quote ' the bus is subject to cancellation if mountain passes are blocked by snow'.

You can also leave Toulouse at 0649, take a bus from Andorre-L'Hospitalet to the border at Pas de la Casa, walk about 100 yards across to the border to the Andorran side and take a local bus from there. Those local buses run once each hour.

Andorra bus website is http://www.montmantell.com and is available in various languages, including English.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,835 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra

That bus at 2000hrs (8pm) is the only option to reach Andorra that same evening. If that bus is missed, there is no choice but to stay in Toulouse overnight and travel the next day.

Andorra is 120 miles from Toulouse in an area with little transport in the evenings.

Chicago,Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra

Okay, thank you all for your input. My daughter and I will have to do some further research to make sure we get this correct, because if she misses the 8pm bus, she will have to overnight in Toulouse. Thanks again!

Newark-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
121 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra

"the bus is subject to cancellation if mountain passes are blocked by snow"

I travelled from Latour de Carol (Enveitg) to Andorra la Vieille by bus in the middle of winter and I was the only passenger. The road was almost impassable and the driver was exceptionally skilled. I thoroughly enjoyed the journey but this is not for the faint-hearted.

Edited: 1:48 pm, November 13, 2013
7. Re: Bus from Toulouse to Andorra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Toulouse