We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tickets for Airbus tour

Cape Town
Level Contributor
29 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
tickets for Airbus tour

Hi

I tried to book on taxiway.fr, but all dates I enter for Dec 2012 gets a reply of "not available". Does anyone know if this is perhaps too far in advance?

When I try to ask a question on the "contact" part of the website, I always get a message "Veuillez saisir une adresse EMail valide" which I pressume means enter a valid e-mail adress. Mine is valid. So, I have no luck in trying to book...

Please can anyone help? Maybe with an Airbus e-mail addres where I can send my query to?

Johann

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tickets for Airbus tour

hi. i have tried as well (for may 2013) - nothing there.

but when i searched april 2013 it appears that there's only 1 date left on 18 apr 2013.

have you found a way to buy it through another provider? i suspect someone is hogging up the tickets and selling it elsewhere.

Iowa City IA
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tickets for Airbus tour

i am having the same difficulty. I am going to try to call. Did you ever get on a tour?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,966 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tickets for Airbus tour

I just went through the process on the English page without difficulty, but not going so far as to actually make a booking.

Tours in English are not available every day it seems. Also, perhaps there are other times during which no tours are available.

I went via this page

http://www.taxiway-resa.fr/v1.7/

You need to select your date from the calendar that will appear in the 'from' box when you click into it (not exactly intuitive I know) and if you don't choose a 'to' date (ie last possible date you wish) it will display the day either side as default, listing all the tours, the language they will be conducted in and the number of places available.

You have to jump through a few hoops after that including :

"An email address and a telephone number will be required, as well as the full names, dates and places of birth of all participants. Please have this information available prior to your reservation, as you will not be able to book without it."

And for non-EU visitors you need to book more than 2 days in advance.

All that assumes that you will need passports or national ID cards so that they can match you up with the information on the booking.

I hope that helps.

Edited: 10:48 am, January 07, 2013
Iowa City IA
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tickets for Airbus tour

No it is not too early. I had the same problem and an email was considered to be not valid, so I called and they opened up slots online and i was able to book it. Be aware when entering dates it is day, month, year. Also nationality will be under Etats Unies if one is US citizen....otherwise all nationalities are listed.

I booked for May of 2013 successfully with the help of the Taxiway phone call.

The number is: 011 33 53439 4200

Edited: 10:56 am, January 08, 2013
Windsor, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tickets for Airbus tour

I too am having the same trouble. I'm trying to book for one person (myself) for late September. I have emailed them and they were no help.

I've emailed the the Toulouse Tourism bureau to see if they can help as the only reason I'm going to TLS is to go do these tours. If I can't get tickets I won't go.

I will post back here if I get anywhere.

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tickets for Airbus tour

thanks cam693.

i'll be going april so if anything is of help to get u there i'll post it here too.

7. Re: tickets for Airbus tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 25, 2014