We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

R.V. Trip from Toulouse

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
5 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
R.V. Trip from Toulouse

In September 1, my buddy and I are flying to Toulouse to accept another friends offer to borrow her Roadtek 170 for 6 weeks. I need to return the vehicle on October 15. I want to visit sights from Toulouse first, the Pyrenees sights for a week or so, then I am wide open if anyone could offer a potential itineray it would be appreciated. Does it make sense to head toward Andorra next, then possibly Marseille on to Toulon, then up toward the wine country?

I am very flexible and just want to do a leisurely R.V. camp, seeing the best sites that I can find.Does it make sense to try to do Paris or Normandy on this trip or is that for another trip with out an R.V. ? I will do a lot of research myslf but would appreciate some suggestions to see the best France offers within a 6 week window.

Oxford, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: R.V. Trip from Toulouse

Hi,

Andorra is not really exciting except if you want alcohol and cigarets cheaper. I can advice you "Pays Basque" (Biarritz, st Jean de Luz, ...). It is around 2:30 hours by car from Toulouse, it's beautiful and there are beach. You can go to Bordeaux and his region where there are a lot of wine producer (a little bit expensive).

After you can go to the Bretagne and visit isle such as "belle ile" ... It is really a fantastic region.

If you have enough money but you have to rent as soon as possible, you can go in Corse.

If you can go at least 3 or 4 days in Paris, it is a fantastic city.

Antoine

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
5 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: R.V. Trip from Toulouse

Sounds good Antoine, I will do just that, thanks again.

3. Re: R.V. Trip from Toulouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:41 pm, June 19, 2013