We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early morning flight to USA from Toulouse

Which Toulouse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC
Level Contributor
322 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Early morning flight to USA from Toulouse

Hello! I hope to be in Toulouse in late September 2012, and the end of a wonderful southern French adventure. I will fly home from Toulouse Blagnac to the USA, about 0600. I expect I will take a taxi to the airport, as I will have bags. What time does the Toulouse airport actually open in the morning? How early do you advise I arrive at the airport? I’d be grateful for any advice or comments. Thank you. –katie

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
46,962 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early morning flight to USA from Toulouse

Toulouse airport is always open so far as I know. Your airline is the best place to check at what time they need you to be at the airport, but for other than domestic/European flights 2 hours check-in time is the normal. So for a 6am departure that means getting to the airport at 4am!

But you must check with your airline as it is their call.

Edited: 5:16 am, March 22, 2012
2. Re: Early morning flight to USA from Toulouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, June 20, 2013