We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family in pyrennes Oct17-19 2008

ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
family in pyrennes Oct17-19 2008

Hi I just posted a question, but I wanted to ask a slightly different question. What would be the best routes to see the scenery and make the most of three days after leaving Lourdes we have to be heading back towards Biarritz to stay there on the fourth day.

Also are there many places to stay approx.100-130 euros a night for 4 children ages 8,7,5, and2, and my husband and I..... Should we have reservations for these three days

We appreciate all answers. Merci

Mentioned in this post
Lourdes
Lourdes
Hautes-Pyrenees, France
Biarritz
Biarritz
Basque Country, France
Level Contributor
301 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: family in pyrennes Oct17-19 2008

we used premier classe hotels when travelling France without reservations & 4 children, check www.premiereclasse.com - your area is southern pyrenees- all their hotels are near major junctions and are clean and reasonable priced, also see reply ref Lyon forum

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
Lyon
Lyon
Rhone, France
ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: family in pyrennes Oct17-19 2008

Merci beacoup, We will look into this thanks for taking and interest. We are very grateful

3. Re: family in pyrennes Oct17-19 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 26, 2009