We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toulouse airport

massachusetts
Level Contributor
220 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Toulouse airport

My daughter will be joining us in Toulouse, and she is travelling from London. The only nonstop flight I could find was Easyjet, and it comes into Toulouse (TLS ) airport - how far is this airport from the city of Toulouse? Do you know of any other airlines that fly nonstop Toulouse to London. Thanks, debby

Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toulouse airport

Info re Toulouse airport: www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/US/default.asp…

I would guess that BA fly TLS-LON, possibly also Air France, but EasyJet will almost certainly be less expensive. Why did you ask about other airlines?

massachusetts
Level Contributor
220 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toulouse airport

Thanks for responding, the reason I asked about other airlines is because I rather her fly thru Heathrow because it's easier for her. Thanks again, deb

Rocamadour (France)
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Toulouse airport

The city is at 14 km. There is a bus shuttle every half an hour to reach the downtown and the railway station.

massachusetts
Level Contributor
220 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toulouse airport

We are staying in Crowne Plaza Toulouse, do you know if the shuttle drops you off around the hotel? thanks again, deb

poole dorset
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toulouse airport

Blagnac airport ( TOULOUSE) is having extensive work done at the moment.we were there last week and there are some enabling works going on in the departure lounge,........the noise is frankly awfull.

..we watched some scaffolders putting up a tower, then taking it down , then putting it up..5 or 6 times they rebuilt it........each time using their hammers with more and more gusto.

Also......the idiot (brinks) security serving the x ray machines are the most surly bunch i have ever come across..unless you are 18 years old female with a big chest.then they like you.

TAKE SOME ADVICE!!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN AVOID IT PLEASE DO....BUT IF YOU HAVE TO USE IT........DONT GET THERE TOO EARLY, LATEST CHECK IN TIME POSSIBLE FOR ME IF EVER I HAVE TO USE THAT HOLE AGAIN

ps.stayed in a great hotel there though, sofitel blagnac................WHO MANUFACTURES THEIR BEDS AND MATRESSES? BEST NIGHTS SLEEP FOR YEARS

6. Re: Toulouse airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 18, 2009