We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

about going to lourdes

Which Lourdes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
about going to lourdes

hi I'm travelling from london to paris then from paris to lourdes can you telle me exactly where to cat ch the train in paris and how much is it going to cost with 2 days hotel?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: about going to lourdes

I only can tell you eurostars are arriving at Gare du Nord and trains to Lourdes leave from Gare Montparnasse (both on metro line #4).

I can't answer for the hôtel cost as i'm unaware of how much you'll willing to spend.

Edited: 12:34 pm, August 19, 2012
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: about going to lourdes

If you look at Booking.com or Venere.com, you'll see that there are hotels in Lourdes for all price ranges, depending on what you want.

Manila Philippines
Destination Expert
for Lourdes
Level Contributor
841 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: about going to lourdes

For further information please check the FAQ in the right hand column of this page under "Top Questions about Lourdes'.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
46,251 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: about going to lourdes

And be aware that seat reservation is essential for all trains Paris - Lourdes. You can do this through Eurostar on one ticket for the whole journey.

It takes about 10 hours including the time to cross Paris between the Gare du Nord and Gare Montparnasse.

www.eurostar.com

Lourdes, France
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: about going to lourdes

Hi,

you can find all the prices for your accomodation by using our web site:

www.lourdes-infotourisme.com/web/EN/…

6. Re: about going to lourdes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 26, 2013